Food That Can Cause Cancer
Cancer that can occur in every organ in the human body. A lot of research data shows that not all cancers are related to diet. However, there are a lot of cancer which is closely related to the food we have daily and some are even have a cause-and-effect relationship. Here we take a look at some of the most common cancers in the world and see which food can be the reason.
Which foods cause esophageal cancer
1) People who drink and smoke have a large chance of developing esophageal cancer.
2) The location with low levels of molybdenum in food has a higher incidence of esophageal cancer.
3) A deficiency of fresh green leafy vegetables and fruits in the diet can cause vitamin A and vitamin C deficiency and increase the risk of oesophageal cancer.
4) People with low intake of zinc, magnesium and niacin are prone to esophageal cancer.
5) Foods containing more nitrosamine carcinogens like pickled vegetables and moldy foods can induce esophageal cancer.
6) People who drink hot porridge, hot tea and hot coffee are prone to have esophageal cancer.
Which diet causes stomach cancer
1) People who eat smoked foods are prone to stomach cancer.
2) Eating pickled vegetables and dried salted fish regularly can cause stomach cancer. This is due to the high levels of nitrite and nitric acid in these foods.
3) The incidence of gastric cancer was high in people who ate less vitamin C abundant vegetables and fruits.
Which foods cause colon and rectal cancer
1) Eating less low dietary fiber can lead to colon and rectal cancer. Foods rich in fiber include whole grains, beans, vegetables and fruits should be consumed regularly for colorectal cancer.
2) People who eat more animal fat (mostly cow and mutton fat) are susceptible to colorectal cancer.
3) It is possible that a high level of cholesterol which are from various meat and eggs may be linked to colon cancer.
4) People who regularly drink beer or other alcoholic beverages have a higher incidence of colon cancer.
Which diet causes liver cancer
1) Eating too much moldy food is easy to cause liver cancer. Those food usually contains carcinogenic mycotoxins such as aflatoxin. The food which can be easily contaminated with mycin include peanuts, corn, rice, sorghum and peanut oil.
2) Plants containing cancer-causing toxins are susceptible to liver cancer. For example, the yellow camphor brain in the yellow camphor which contains sulferin.
3) Heavy drinking of alcohol can cause cirrhosis of the liver which can eventually develop into liver cancer.
4) People with hepatitis b are exposed to aflatoxin and are more likely to develop liver cancer.
Which diet causes breast cancer
1) Women with high fat intake are prone to breast cancer. These fats come from cows, lamb and other meats.
2) The incidence of breast cancer is high in people who are obese.
3) Low levels of intake of fiber can reduce the amount of estrogen in the feces. High levels of estrogen in the blood has the effect of inducing breast cancer.
Which diet causes lung cancer
Dark green and yellow vegetables and fruit are the main dietary factors for lung cancer. These vegetables and fruits is a rich source of vitamin A and beta-carotene. Smoking is another important reason.
Which foods cause bladder cancer
1) As with lung cancer, vitamin A deficiency is associated with bladder cancer.
2) Eating saccharin, coffee and ferns may cause bladder cancer.
By Unknown photographer [Public domain], via Wikimedia Commons
Share and Enjoy
Comments are closed.